cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling uk mobile abroad from uk mobile also abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand that from 15th June I can use my mobile abroad using my UK calling plan, so calls cost nothing.

I will be in France and my daughter will be in Holland, can we ring each other using UK calling plan, or as we are both abroad that does alter the situation?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does the number to dial differ if the two UK O2 mobiles are in Switzerland as opposed to the European countries on the list?
Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
No, still the same.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Again many thanks for the quick response which is excellent news.
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
No problem at all mate slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 14