Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

blacberry bolt on

hi just got the blackberry curve8520 im on simplicity sim and my mins/txts dont run out until the 2/1/2011 and dont want to buy the bolt on until then so they start and end at the same time i know a blackberry is always connected to the internet so will it still do this if i have no bolt on and no credit in my phone?
Anonymous

Re: blacberry bolt on

Without the Blackberry bolt-on (or the Blackberry tariff) you'll only be able to make calls, send texts, use the hotspot browser and use some third party apps (if you set them up manually)
Anonymous

thank you Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Does anyone know how much is the Blackberry bolt on and what you get for it? Thank you.
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,306

Does anyone know how much is the Blackberry bolt on and what you get for it? Thank you.

BlackBerry Bolt On
Get BlackBerry email, internet and messaging for only £5 a month.
Get 500MB internet plus unlimited BlackBerry access.
Anonymous

BlackBerry Bolt On
Get BlackBerry email, internet and messaging for only £5 a month.
Get 500MB internet plus unlimited BlackBerry access.

Thanks Stevy... So do you have to also load an extra £10 a month for this or can you just load £10 and use that for texts / calls etc and then load another £10 when it runs out? Be it one month, two months or three months? Possible this way? Thank you.
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,306

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. As long as you have £5 credit on the phone on your anniversary date each month, you can top up whenever you want to. Obviously if there is insufficient credit available your bolt on won't be applied. Then the next time you top up will become your new anniversary date.
Hope this helps,