• 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123150 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I was look at the O2 official information about Tugo a couple of days ago. They have a section titled 'want to know more?' When you click on that it brings you directly to the TuGo threads here on the forum...I know that's slightly different and may be encouraging that posters are sent here for info on Tu...(although they would have to read through reams of posts to find info on their particular issue)....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 35

MI5
  • 144706 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Ever since day 1 customers have been linked to here for help with Tu - even before we knew how to use it ourselves.......
Some of us had it on pre-release beta trial so I guess it's a legacy of that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 123150 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Ever since day 1 customers have been linked to here for help with Tu - even before we knew how to use it ourselves.......
Some of us had it on pre-release beta trial so I guess it's a legacy of that.

I ddn't know that Rich....In that case I think it should be a standalone thread (maybe a KB article) written by the Tugo experts on the forum (myself excluded)...It could be titled 'Everything you need to know about Tugo'...Hero

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 35

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Many of us had the beta version originally and the TuGo team relied on our feedback. I think at that time it was the Superusers. Seems to me we are still the best source of experience and information.... 

Message 15 of 35

MI5
  • 144706 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
All the info is on here within the various threads, but like anything, it's only useful if people bother to find it and read it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 123150 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Many of us had the beta version originally and the TuGo team relied on our feedback. I think at that time it was the Superusers. Seems to me we are still the best source of experience and information.... 

I agree...but as I said before, the threads as they currently stand are long and time consuming. A standalone KB article is required...(so says bossy boots Cleo with her organising head on) Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 35

MI5
  • 144706 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Get on with it then tongue

Currently using:
Message 18 of 35

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123150 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Get on with it then tongue

Read my post properly. I excluded myself. If you remember, some time ago I started a thread called Tugo for Newbies. I was asking all sorts of questions on that. I was no expert then...certainly not now either...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 35