ike to make the missed payment on the account

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I think an overview would be good, Bullet points if you like. Pretty much like most articles we have now? People will still come and ask questions and that's fine. They ask about Refresh, Paying bills, Voicemail, O2 Open etc etc etc.....Could it not be a guide that would be added to as and when needed..and we could refer people to if their question is general? The O2 official guide tells you what it is...NOT how you use it...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Or even a general overview with a FAQ sheet on Tugo...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 35

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
You (generic you, rather than anyone specific) could outline certain scenarios - for instance while in the UK, or abroad - and highlight how it works there.
Would also need to include references to switching off vm if abroad to avoid charges as that is a common one.
And no, that is not me volunteering!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 33 of 35

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Done a quick overview here.
Feel free to add to it.
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/A-brief-overview-of-Tu-previously-TuGo/m-p/1022...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 35

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Many of us had the beta version originally and the TuGo team relied on our feedback. I think at that time it was the Superusers. Seems to me we are still the best source of experience and information.... 

now I remember those days lol

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 35 of 35