Message 1 of 35
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Hi @Anonymous, this is not customer services.
You would need to call them on 202 from your o2 device or the landline number on this link www.o2.co.uk/contactus.
Also please come back and remove your phone number as this is a public forum and anyone can see it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

gmarkj
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Hi @Anonymous, this is not customer services.
You would need to call them on 202 from your o2 device or the landline number on this link www.o2.co.uk/contactus.
Also please come back and remove your phone number as this is a public forum and anyone can see it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Yes you need to do the calling I'm afraid. Use the drop down box to edit out your number. 

Message 3 of 35

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can pay through your Myo2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 35

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Also @Anonymous have a look at other ways to pay here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 35

jonsie
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I think depending on how long since the missed payment, the OP may have to call customer service especially if the phone has been barred. 

Message 6 of 35

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Quite possibly but the info isn't clear.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Also another poster who thinks they are talking to CS. I really find this worrying. Particularly if they are 'waiting' for CS to get back to them...thereby allowing non payment to go on longer slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 35

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's gonna happen more and more until CS response times improve.
People get frustrated hanging on and see the other suggestion on the website to "ask the community" and assume we are an extension of CS.....

Currently using:
Message 9 of 35

gmarkj
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Yep, not good.
Made worse by other customers being referred here by CS (either phone, guru or chat).
@Toby - really need to put something on the home page (of the community) that this is not "staffed" by people with access to accounts.

Message 10 of 35