Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly phone deals for international students

Hi! I am an international student and I moved to UK 3-4 months ago. I want to make a phone deal, I mean to pay monthly for both a phone and the card. I tried to do it but a previous uk address is needed. As an international student, I don't have. Wha...

vasiliki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of old number to new provider

Does anyone know how I transfer my old number to my new provider, O2. I gave them the PAC when I ordered the phone

Lynne08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

can i ask for the price of the for the phone contract, the apple whacth and both insurance and the extra disney

Isabel29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on network

Just received a new Samsung s21 5g. I've transferred all the data from my old Samsung, requested the sim swap but neither mobile is working for calls or messages. My old Samsung connects to WiFi at home ; the new one won't. Both phones saying "not re...

Maglil55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13 Stock

I placed an order for the iPhone 13, the site still says there is stock but I got an email saying it’s actually out of stock. Do you know when the restock will be and when I can expect my order?

Aimee11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded

Hi I just upgraded it said it was in stock then had email out of stock what happens now

tracybri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g

My network mode is showing 5g/LTE/3g/2g ( auto connect) no sign of 4g . My mobile data speed is abysmal ( wales ) 1.5 my at the most . Are the settings correct . Any help would be greatfully accepted . Phone is S21 5g ( I know I can't get 5g but can ...

Steven827 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

I would like to change my payment date please

Mike97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade phone not delivered

I ordered a new phone which was due to be delivered by DPD on 9th Dec before 10:30am (I paid extra for this). The phone was not delivered, but instead sent to a shop. I have been on holiday since 9th Dec and the phone has now been returned to you. Ho...

AM77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hi! I have a problem with my phone… I don’t have signal on my O2 sim at all in the house and I can’t receive my calls. I m loosing money because of this, anyone knows how this can be fixed or should I start to look for another provider to switch my s...

Fatma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos