Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits same household

Hi there , I read that soon volt benefits will be available to all members of a household even if the virgin media broadband is not in your name . I ask this as my name is on both my 02 and virgin Media account but my wife has a o2 account that’s in ...

Bordeaux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help. Gone from iPhone 7 to iPad Pro

I recently got an iPad Pro 11 which I’m sure is cellular and also a tariff. I asked to keep my same mobile number which I was using on my iPhone 7 through o2. The SIM card has different number because I had kept and transferred my number.Have set up ...

juasinger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

My device has been cut off because i haven't paid my bill. I haven't been able to contact you but i wanted to speak so the phone doesn't get blocked before I can pay bill. I have also lost the phone and need to claim on the insurance to get a new one

Molly11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill for my contract

it’s really unfair, I’m still being charged for a contract that has been ended in January, my phone is mine but why am I still paying the same amount till today? It just doesn’t make any sense to me at all, this is the first time I’ve had a contract ...

Resolved! contract for child

Hi all,Currently I have my daughters contract phone in my name and the bill coming out of my account..This was initially because she was too young to get a contract. She now just sends me her phone bill money and it just comes out of my bank. I would...

mrsbaker1 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order not processed

I ordered an xbox on Christmas day paid the £30 up front cost and according to O2 app its not even at processing stage. I tried calling customer service but got fed up of waiting on hold then being cut off before getting through to anyone.

Resolved! Late payment

Late payment my bill is late and will be payed on the 15th  February 

John31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I have just upgraded and received my new phone today. It’s all set up. I received a new SIM with my phone. However it is not working with my phone. It just say’s no SIM. My SIM in my old phone is working so I just put the old SIM in my new phone. Can...

Bekah37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new direct debit

I need to set up new direct debit as cancelled last one in error 

martin118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cap on bill

I want a £0 cap on my bill so it never goes over many thank kyle 

87Kyle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies