Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on network.

There was a problem with the local mast (which is all to common sadly). O2 now states its all up and running but now I can't make calls as phone states I am not registered on network. Have restarted phone, checked SIM inserted correctly. What can I d...

PbJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I what to leave O2 and go some where else.

LG92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan Paid up but O2 will not inform the credit agency

I paid up my iWatch a few months ago but O2 still hasn't informed Clear Score. I raised a dispute with the credit agency but O2 said that I still owed money even though I provided the full and final settlement statement. I am about to remortgage and ...

Caren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of stock

Hi so I placed a order for the iPad pro 12.9 but received a email shortly after to say the item is not in stock but have not been told how long it will take

Liam0189 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A bit of a moan about the 14 day exchange/return

So I spoke to someone this afternoon over live chat, and to told them I wanted to exchange my handset (Android) for a iPhone as i decided I prefer iOS. I was told my the operator that i could only exchange the phone for the same device!? What!?? (Con...

GIBXO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device plan

Hi all, I’m trying to pay off device plans. Is there another way to do this other than ringing them? move been on the ‘please hold you are in a queue’ call for 30 minutes. Not spoken to a human yet.

mrsbaker1 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I’m having troublepaying my bill I phoned to pay it on the 13 may but I still hint been paid I’ve restrictions on my service now I’ve been wirh 02 for years always paid on time but just need some breathing space till the end of the month it’s not ...

Fran4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone has been wrongly cut off

Please ring me on xxxxxxxxxxxx my phone has been cut off and I am abroad so am unable to do my ring o2 or contact anyone since Friday. I was due to pay £33 on Friday 13th, however I woke up on Friday 13th and my phone had been cut off so I have been ...

Naomi89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrongfully charging you to cancel!

Has anyone else had problems with 02 when changing to a different provider with them charging you for your apple watches full price when you leave even though you purchased at a separate time? They have now closed my account so I can’t discuss this w...

Resolved! I paid my bill yesterday and I’m still restricted

Can anyone help me please how do I get in contact with o2. I paid my bill yesterday it was over due but my services are still cut off. What do I do. I need to make phone calls and things and I’m just stuck.

Cesca90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos