Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does o2 price match

Hi I have been offered a contract fr 12m with o2 from uswitch. 30gb for £10 can this be price matched by 02

Llew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from Sim Only

Hoping I can get advice and an answer here regarding one of my sim only contracts... So My upgrade date to go from Sim Only to Handset is 28th Feb... however, I want to preorder the S22 Ultra and rumours have it that the preorders will end on the 25t...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Significant Bill Increase

Hello, My tariff recently reduced in January as I had finished paying off my device. However, having just received this months bill my airtime/data tariff has doubled from last month- why is this?!

Sophia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Singapore

Hi, I am due to travel to Singapore for a week.What is the best way to access data roaming? thanks

ian-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

I recently took out 2 pay monthly sim contracts, 1 for me and one for my partner. We both submitted our PAC codes to keep our payg numbers, however it has been 4 days since doing so, and the changes still haven't happened?

Rae1009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis sold

Iv been paying £9 a month for insurance that I didn’t want and only just realised when I tried getting my tarif down each month. Feel Iv been Mis sold this as I said no to it

Cypher09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I want a contract phone but it won’t let me 

PIlfunxan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network no issues with coverage

No network and no data for at least 3 days. I don't go out much at the moment, figured at first it was a one off glitch. It could have been very dangerous as I went to a new fitness class on an industrial estate the other night and only realised when...

Arabesque by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming ear pods

I purchased my pay monthly phome last year, December, and I can claim free ear pods, but need proof of purchase, there is no email that has been sent me, also read it was on my O2 app, but can't find it there? Does anyone know where to find it??

Hannahu23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos