Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New customer

Hi all I recently joined o2 and waiting for my new sim. I have given my PAC code to o2. Do I have to inform my old provider and will I keep my old number as I have been given another number . Thanks

Resolved! Bill payment

Hi I have recently been out of work and need to discuss my bill and my connectivity

Ash86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ update?

I received an email in December offering me 3 months free Disney+ if I sent a text to O2.I sent the text on the 1st January and got a message saying it would be activated in 24 hours but nothing has happened.I've read that lots of customers seem to b...

Resolved! Spending cap

I don’t have a spending cap but it won’t let me pay by mobile phone bill, it keeps saying ‘you do not have enough credit for it, please check your account balance’? I don’t understand

Mjp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simi card

Why am i being billed for a simi card when it has not arrived yet and it is for the full month of january

Watty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing old number

Hi AllI have just transferred from Virgin to get the volt benefits.I was on the phone to a Virgin Customer service rep on Saturday (08/01) and he set up my O2 account and I gave him my pac code to keep my number, which I assume he passed to O2.I rece...

uk_Ian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Order

Ordered a new phone on the 8th Jan, said in stock and was due to be delivered to me today (11/1). DPD status still showing that it's on route to local depot. Been like that for 24 hours. Now saying due for delivery tomorrow. 12/1 but still showing st...

Resolved! 2 numbers on account, but associated with wrong phones

I have 2 numbers on my account. I am still paying a small amount for a Sony Experia, which has been destroyed. This is associated with one of the numbers in my account, lets call it phone A.The other number (call it phone B) is associated with a Sams...

Willtt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pixel 6

can I change my esim for a new esim but keep my number as I won't to put it on a new phone any help will do

del4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos