Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! virgin media broadband upgrade

I have not had the upgrade to my Virgin Media broadband as said when i joined 02

Eddie15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to leave please make it easy

Hii want to terminate my contract. Gave pac to new network provider and since then I can’t get into the app, it’s impossible to find a phone number to call you. Can you confirm if my contract is terminated?

Resolved! No Volt!

I have full Virginmedia services yet am told that I do not at my address! What's the problem?

Washo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thieves

i'd like to terminate my contract , locked into 3 years with extortionate rates and after being loyal throughout my military service to o2 they have given me nothing in return. Awful awful company. How do i go about doing this?

Resolved! Pac code

Thank goodness my contract is finally to an end with 02 the robbersHow can I get my Pac code?

Han84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not have signal in Dominican Republic

Hello I dont have signal in Dominican Republic and I need to receive a text message urgently how can i activate this pls someone help me

Escaimer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime bill

My airtime bill is normally around £30, I have just been charged £187 due to one 57 minute phone call I made abroad… I did not intend to make a phone call, I normally use face time or WhatsApp. This was a mistake and the first time it’s happened. I c...

Resolved! PAC code

I have a pac code to keep my number (switching from virgin to o2) where do you send the pac code?

5t3wart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hike in monthly payment

I was out of contract on 15th December and was informed by monthly payment would reduce from over £40 per month to £20.75. i was charged £20.75 for the first month but have just received my latest bill today for £30 there are no extra charges so why ...

PT16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos