Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change number

So I've done the form to change my number. Basically bring my PAYG giff gaff number to my O2 contract. My signal has gone off my giff gaff SIM now so does that mean it's in the process as my O2 contract still has the number on the SIM that it came wi...

Dave25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New bank details

Hi I would like to change my bank details please

RhianB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Scam

Has anyone else had someone from o2 call them, with all your details, then the next thing you know a new iphone is enroute and you are receiving text messages about a direct payment?This happened to me yesterday, now I cannot stop the delivery, o2 ha...

LBR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How much data can I use daily with an O2 Travel Bolt On?

I will be visiting St Kitts in a few weeks. According to O2 I have the O2 Travel Bolt On which will give me 120minutes, 120 texts and 'all the data I need' for £4.99 a day. Has anyone tested this theory with regards to data usage? I don't want to rel...

Hannah95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Good day,since december, the agreement of the contract is that an iPhone will come with the offer but I have only received the sim. Is the offer only the sim? If yes please how can I terminate the contract? your quick response will be appreciated

Jimoh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s20 fe and A8 tablet

So I just got a new Samsung A8 tablet onPay monthly but I can't make calls or send texts on it.I have a Samsung s20fe on the same account.How can I fix the problem with my tablet?

Justshep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from SIMO to phone

I want to upgrade from SIMO to a contract phone, yet, despite finding on the O2 website a offer where you can upgrade after 3 months on SIMO, it still will not let me upgrade to a phone contract. O2 said I need to wait till I've been on the SIMO for ...

J2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos