Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthy Phone Payment

In November 2021 the 2 year contract for the phone purchase expired however I'm still paying £57.27 per month. I need to change to a SIM only as the phone is now paid for. I cant seem to see how so do this on My O2, only offers we SIM's at similar pr...

CB69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Canceled order and contract before 14days but o2 keep sent me the bill

I canceled my order and my contracts before 14days. O2 agent told me to cut the new sim card that I got by post. But I keep got the email from o2 that said I over due payment for my monthly contract, and if I don't paid after 4 days I will get fine. ...

V12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ discount not working

Hi, i’m having issues applying the disney plus bolt on that offers £2 off subscription. Can anyone help. @O2Lisa i think you’ve helped me with issues before! thanks

SneyhaV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim card

I lost SIM card. I want replacement sim for I phone 13 pro

Maya91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I pay my bill and I can call but nobody can call to me. I can’t send messages and I don’t have internet still can you fix this please. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ARTUR [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thank...

ABGORZKO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel o2 sim only within 14 days

i have recently moved to o2 on sim only plan and signal is appalling. I am within 14 days but when i tried to cancel online, i am told i have to pay the whole contract off?

Ahsan1199 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi

Hi , I was wounding about what I can get to get more access to WiFi when I'm out. I was Away this weekend and can not connect to any near by WiFi at all. So it means I couldn't do anything on my phone. So my question is , is there anything I can do o...

Lisa80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPI Increase cut-off date

If I signed up to a new contract on Saturday will I face the RPI increase this year?

Deag by Level 9: Fired up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusting Customer service

17 years an o2 customer asked them for upgrade they said you need to pay £355.00 of you’re currant device so I asked could they wavie that as a good will gesture for a customer of 17 years they said no but I was told by another advisor that they do w...

simon23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

 hi guys I need really help one year I pay this number but I never use because I have old number I to be few times shop and explain noone can't help to stop pay this bills

Screenshot_20220213-173253_Chrome.jpg