Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 scamming customers

beaniemama
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so im less than a year into my contract, samsung galaxy z flip 3... i open the phone up after 5 mins of no suage where NOTHING happened to it and the screen developed, in front of my eyes a massive raised line across it 5mm below the "fold then air bubbles started appearing under the screen! 

obviously i sent off for repair to be told , that even though im in 02 warranty period.. that its ' a well known fault with this device and samsung are aware of it so its not covered under warranty'  therefore id have to pay over 300 to fix it.. even though its a well known fault that JUST happens for no reason. there was NO damage to the phone at my hand. 

so my question is.. if o2 are aware this is a well known issue qith the phone.. that as a customer i was not made aware of before entering into a 3 year contrac for... why should i pay for a fix thats a known fault. and SHOULDNT o2 be responsible for supplying a device with a known issue that " regularly happens" in the words of the person i dealt with over the phone. 

im looking into legal action over this as ive been a loyal customer for 15 years and im disgusted ive been ripped off lile this 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144506 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions

@beaniemama 

Have you discussed this with Samsung directly?

Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2