Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Higher tariff than agreed

Hi I have purchased additional sim only contracts for two of my children however the tariff is higher than the contract and no extras were used.

Val36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I need change my numbers I am new Costmers and I have my pac code

Farzad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Change

I have recently changed networks, I have filled out the form to keep my old number on Weds, todate my number has not changed, this is only supposed to take 2 working days, we are now on to our 3rd working day, PAC code was supplied. I've tried callin...

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi, I checked My O2 and it said I could upgrade with O2 refresh "on them" and made it sound like they'd be paying it off. I've had the phone for 14 months and have 10 months left. Would I have to pay any charges or can I literally just upgrade?

emeliakay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime bill

I need to cancel my airtime bill,but no one answering the phones how do I go about this

Sarah99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a new contract

Can I add a new contract to my account for my partner

Herbie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling Direct Debit (temporarily)

My O2 contract was ended few months ago. I would now like to end direct debit monthly payments because I will not be in the UK for the next 3 months. However, after I arrive, I wish to continue using the same number and monthly package as before. Wha...

O2 Refresh why did you send me a new SIM

Just got a new phone sent on refresh, received phone, but also a SIM card.I thought i just swapped my old SIM into the new phone? Which one do i use?

EricJam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipgrade to iPhone XS

I am trying to upgrade to an IPhone XS but evertine I do it’s says out of stock. Will it be coming back into stock or shall I upgrade to an IPhone 11?

Sarahv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill refund

my bill is in credit and I've tried to contact 02 to get it refunded its from a deposit I made upfront, I've tried to call but there's no way in getting through to anybody and live help.hasnt worked for months, does anyone know how I can get through ...

kita05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos