Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mandate

I accidentally cancelled the wrong mandate. I thought I had paid the contract in full but getting texts from o2

Lisad27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to USA

My husband and I (both on o2) are travelling to the USA for 3 weeks from the end of September. I am on a sim-only plan and he has a contract. I’ve found all the guides and information on the website ambiguous, can someone please clarify what we need ...

Rose5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff charges

O2 have increased tariff charges on my phone accounts, can I change the tariff to reduce costs. It's impossible to try and get hold of any information online as website sends you round in circles, not chat live available and can only get a call back ...

Alice10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 Ultra - £150 trade in Offer - Advice needed please

So i ordered, and today received the S8 ultra. A leaflet was attached advertising the £150 trade in bonus, but with no clear instructions.I don't have anything to trade in at the moment - but thinking i could purchase a cheap device 2nd hand and trad...

Trevos by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

Hi I have changed banks and have not got my new card yet so can not pay my bills till it comes on the 8 please help me as dont want a 6 pound charge

Hayley13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer vs Exisiting

Hi, Firstly i would like to express how [removed] i am with the online chat who neevr seem to understand what i am trying to say, I have been with O2 for close to 15 years and am finally now getting annoyed. My wife who is under my contract wants a n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

I received 2 texts today saying as I was in Turkey then charges for data and calls would apply, also that my £51/50Mb allowance would soon be exceeded & to increase payment to £120 a month. As I am in Greece this was a surprise to me but calls to O2 ...

Howard3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no data

please help, i am unable to even open a web page, its been the same on 4g now for 6 weeks my wife and daughter are on the same network and can be sitting next to me with no issues, i have a 13 pro max

a4dof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos