Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly to pay as you go

Is there any article anywhere on moving to Pay as you go at the end of your pay monthly contract? Regards...

Mat3105 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Inclusive Bolt On problems

Hello, I hope someone can help me.I upgraded my phone and changed my tariff 6 months ago. I have upgraded to a 100gb per month tariff.On my old tariff I travelled to the USA using the Travel Inclusive Bolt on. I was not charged to use this, I was abl...

Resolved! Contact Telephone Number

Please could you inform me of a telephone contact number for 02?

A123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Got email saying, they will email when my order is ready to collect in store! But in my o2 it says the order status is completed??!!

Resolved! New connection return

Hello, I have taken out a new pay monthly phone contract today but have changed my mind. O2 couldn't cancel it in time before it was sent out. It arrives tomorrow but what is my quickest option?? Refuse delivery,accept delivery and request return or ...

New phone

My new phone should of been ready to pick up today but stuff said no record of it

Sophie231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos