Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on issues

Don’t know if anyone has a fix here, I have travel bolt on, have used it for 10 days and that seems to be limit as £51 max spend per month in small print. How do I remove the cap, O2 chat unavailable and phone number constantly engaged. Any advice gr...

Resolved! Using iPad abroad

I'm trying to get a definitive answer on how I can use my iPad Pro when I go abroad. I have a Pay monthly contract with 25Gb data per month. I have spent 4 hours today between the online chat and on the phone to O2.I have had 3 different answers:1. Y...

IanJRob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i have just changed my o2 number, why is my data playing up?

Any ideas?For example, my Spotify will only play off WiFi, not data or when I try to visit certain sites on safari ( I tried goldsmiths jewellery site & the Spotify website) - it says ‘ safari cannot open page because it could not establish secure co...

TullyD90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

My direct debit is set up to go out on the 1st of each month and the phone bill money hasn’t been took

No mobile network available

I have recently upgraded my phone with a s22 ultra and I m not able to make or receive call. I ve tried on the handset a different number and works fine. During call the 4g goes on H+ and then call drops after 1 min. It is like my sim has been swappe...

Simone4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi thereright my boyfriend got me this phone on a monthly contract but said it was on his contract but could get a separate phone so I don’t know how much the bill is or it’s not under my name but I wondered if I could pay this off and get my own? is...

Billie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G calls turned off

Had a pop up message on my phone from 02 saying 4G phone calls have been turned off on this phone by 02Anyone had this??

Danm27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill not claimed by o2

Hi all, my bill was due to be paid by Direct Debit on the 1st. This has not been claimed by o2, there has been no attempt of it coming out my bank account and there has been no bank holiday that I am aware of. The my o2 app says my bill is paid. Have...