Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hi ive tried to change from pay as you go to £15 months and when I try to complete it it says it’s been unable to change it.

Malwina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Account Type?

So I have a sim only at the moment and when you order or upgrade it asks are you using an iPhone. I selected no as was using android but will be using iPhone. putting the sim in an iPhone I don’t get access to visual voicemail as I need to be on an i...

Resolved! Charges

I have had various bill amounts since the beginning of my contract. I have a £10 spend cap and my monthly bill is £34. But looking back through my bank statements all of my bills vary from £36 - £99. Why?

BigG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order providing STAC code

Hi, I created a new order for a sim only plan. During the process I entered the STAC code which I received from my previous provider along with the existing phone number. Both were accepted and it allowed me to move to the next stage. In my confirmat...

AH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security deposit refund

I paid 350 pound security deposit and System was saying you will get your deposit after 3 months if you pay your bill.I ve been paid 3rd bill succesfully but i havent paid back.

Memolican by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Sim only contract.

Good morning I have moved over to another network and have still been paying a monthly cost for a sim im not using.I would like to cancel this monthly payment. I paid up to date months ago for the sim only contract.

KG91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on issues

Don’t know if anyone has a fix here, I have travel bolt on, have used it for 10 days and that seems to be limit as £51 max spend per month in small print. How do I remove the cap, O2 chat unavailable and phone number constantly engaged. Any advice gr...

Resolved! Using iPad abroad

I'm trying to get a definitive answer on how I can use my iPad Pro when I go abroad. I have a Pay monthly contract with 25Gb data per month. I have spent 4 hours today between the online chat and on the phone to O2.I have had 3 different answers:1. Y...

IanJRob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos