Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No calls from other networks and no sms

Any help appreciated, I cannot receive calls from other networks and no sms at all. No resolution from o2 yet, been 3 days. Anyone that calls me has the ‘your number cannot be recognised’ message. I moved over from VOXI around a month ago, the first ...

FSP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Impossible to contact "Credit Referral" Department

I tried to buy a Pay Monthly sim only a month ago only to be told I needed to email Credit File Referrals. I've had O2 and Virgin Media accounts in the past - always paid and never an issue. My credit file is spotless, and I've never been declined cr...

Henners by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sons phone

I currently pay for my sons phone monthly but want to put as pay as you go and keep his number. Can I do this?

Kate79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surprise bill increase

I have a SIM only deal and for some reason this month it has increased by £6.10 I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I want to know the reason behind this and I'm considering either changing tariff or networks.

Dclark113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Airtime and Continue to Pay Device plan?

I'm in 36 month contract, my airtime tariff has now unlinked from the device plan.Does this mean I can ask O2 to cancel my airtime tariff, and continue paying for the device?I want to stay on O2 but have a choice on which tariff I use, as the ones th...

sazmo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Change

Hi I’ve just upgraded to 02 contract from 02 pay as you go. Is it possible to keep the same number?

Dw4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of mind

How do I exit within the 14 day change of mind policy? I have been on the app several times and tried to connect to an advisor, but they are always too busy. I get referred back to the o2 help website but cannot action from there.Any help appreciated

AH78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised payment

I have cancelled Microsoft as they were adding their bill to my mobile, as I don’t need it anymore I went to Microsoft app cancelled my account, they are still taking out same amount each month for something I don’t have, I have gone back to Microsof...

Resolved! Fraud victim - O2 have not corrected my credit file

In November 2021 I was the victim of fraud on my O2 account. I reported it immediatly to O2. The fraudster managed to change my payment plan and also order a phone on my account. I was told that while the matter was being investigated my account woul...

Alex_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos