Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal quality on outgoing calls only

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but 90% of my outgoing calls are really bad quality and keep cutting out constantly on the call. But when I ask the person to call me back I can here them clearly. It only happens when I call out but not w...

BenWPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Owed £370 for a month now O2 Cus see manager confirmed payment in 7days £0 the payment next bill £0.

Money owed to me weeks past now after complaint escalated still waiting for payment to my bank £400 owed for weeks now complaint escalated it off while asking managers name in South Africa the most abysmal customer service I’ve ever had and it’s stil...

Resolved! Insurance taking over 2 days to process my claim.

I recently lost my new iPhone and have submitted a claim via o2 insurance. I submitted the claim last Friday (9 dec) and was told it would take up to two working days to process my claim and that it had been passed to the claims validation team. Afte...

ksot1821 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing sim card

Ordered a new O2 SIM card last Saturday and it’s now Friday but still hasn’t arrived. I thought maybe Monday or Tuesday because of the weekend but nothing. Was next day delivery and have checked mail everyday. Meanwhile O2 charged me the first monthl...

Lor25_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM issues when changing phone

I know this is a forum primarily aimed at O2 customers, but would like to bring this matter to the attention of some of the O2 staff who frequent this site as well. For the past couple of years I have used the eSIM facility with my iPhone. This frees...

Chateau57 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ported number from three to O2. Three have stopped service but O2 have not ported number

how long does this process take? Three stopped my service at 11am . Old number if you phone it now says "number not recognised" which is worrying. O2 number hasn't changed. Last time I changed operators (admittedly years ago) the swap was pretty much...

Resolved! Payments for stolen devices

Why does it need to take a loyal long standing customer to complain to higher authorities for O2 to rectify a wrong that could have been done within a week of the first call made for help

Sandra42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £100 O2 Purecard

Hi, is anyone else having issues with the one time passcode for the Purecard? I recently received mine and I managed to register it fine but now whenever I try to log in it asks for a one time passcode which I never receive, I genuinely feel like I'v...

Alyxiate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new upgraded phone has not arrived

My new phone was due to be delivered on 12th December and it still has not arrived can someone please look into this for me please

KaraW80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Got enough credit but it isn't deducted

My 15 pound monthly expenses isn't being deducted when I have to pay. I checked in my app and the credit is actually 14.99. Tricky, but it is ok I can change it to a 10 pounds plan to prevent depositing another 10 pound. After I changed the tariff, h...

Ax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos