Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why is PAYG cheaper than contract.

I’m trying to work this out, I’ve been with O2 since it was BT Celnet, and every time my contract runs out I have to struggle and search to get a decent deal. I don’t need a new phone, I just need sim only contract, I checked today and for some reaso...

Pat-uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prepaid Mastercard

Hi I bought or rather upgraded to a Samsung s22 and there wad a petition on o2 website for £200 ₩prepaid Mastercard....yer now the people who give then out say my phonebwasnt in the promotion and to speak ro o2. Well I can't get hold of o2...but that...

Squirejim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this legit?

Got an email from: s-email-o2.co.uk today about direct debts. The email content itself seems legit but this domain bothers me, why isn't o2 using subdomains if it is legit.

Dingham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving SMS/Calls

I’ve been having endless issues since porting from Vodafone to O2 at the end of October. Due to an error in the porting process I was unable to receive SMS and calls. This was finally rectified (after about 3 weeks) after speaking to O2, but started ...

egd97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch 4G not working data plan

Hi I yesterday going to o2 shop setup my apple watch okey everthing checks working perfect still waiting 24hours setting my apple watch today after 24hours when i try setting my data plan not working ops something wrong or you apple watch setting bef...

zen1a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Schedule Change

Hello, I rang 202 earlier to change my payment dates to the 30th of the month and it has been done apparently but it’s not reflected on my o2? How do I get confirmation of said change?

Resolved! Moving abroad

Hello, I bought an O2 Sim and mobile contract while I was in the UK. Unfortunately, I couldn't renew my visa and had to go back to my home country. I would like to know If I can cancel the sim contract on exceptional basis and continue to pay monthly...

Aym56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential Fraud 02081467092

Hi got called today by 02081467092 registered on my phone as potential fraud called number and said something about o2 mobile abroad.I don't even know anybody abroad has anybody had this call?

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos