Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New to 02 receiving calls issue.

So I recently moved from Virgin to O2 after changing my virgin package to the new ultimate volt. Using the O2 SIM now, ive ported over my old number. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and have had 0 issues on Virgin Mobile. Mobile data is fine, sen...

Resolved! Change order

I've ordered an additional sim today off the website, 15gb for 8.00 Just been on my o2 app and see I can order the same sim but with 20gb for 8.00How can I change my order before the new sim is dispatched thanks

Soarsy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi, my contract does not expire till 24th May. I now have another phone and I have requested a new tariff. I have a new 5g sim, but a different telephone number?? I had requested to keep my old number. I understand that i will still pay my current ra...

Rainie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim has half strength signal

Before I contact O2 I thought I’d come here first to see if there’s anything I could try first. I upgraded my contract last week, as a result of which O2 sent me a new sim for my handset (iPhone 13). On my previous SIM card I had full signal (4G) all...

MikeH14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Belarus call

I have been charged for international calls originating in Belarus ? I've not made them or know of any being made to me. Am I being hacked in some way ?

Cannot setup mobile data for Apple Watch

Iphone 7Apple watch 5 GPRS + CellularBoth running latest IOS/WatchOSIphone carrier settings up to dateWatch is setup and paired OK. When I go into the watch app on the phone to enable Mobile Data I click on Setup Mobile Data. It says "Please waith wh...

Fella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update

Hi,In February I made changes to my contract. I paid by direct debit 46£, now it's less, do you do this automatically or should I do something, because when checking "bill" it shows me -5£. Don't want to be underpaid.

Resolved! new sim card for my doughter

Hi, I have a family pack of 2 numbers and I need the 3 th number for my child. I wont to add her to my family pack. Please call me asap.Thank you

Provisioning

My sim has not provisioned since the 30th of March 2019. Is any body else having this issue? Or if you have had the issue before, please tell me how long it took for the services to open again? Thank you.

Markus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos