Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How long to know if you're accepted

On 19th applied for a contract phone. Had all the emails through, saying received your order. Your all set. Said when I ordered I'd have it by 22nd. But heard nothing since the 19gh. And progress on tracking hasn't moved from stsge 1.

Amandaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Good afternoon, how do I go about ending my contract? I believe I have come to the end of my pay monthly contract with you and no longer wish to use o2

SHughes94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1st Bill

I was conned to change to o2 by virgin and my plan was supposed to stay exactly the same and I now find I’ve been charged an extra £20+ for messages. This is tantamount to fraud as far as I’m concerned

Sheel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text from 20220

Got a text from 20220 asking me to reply with a code in 10 mins to activate my new sim (it’s already up and running) is this a legitimate o2 message?

zoesphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Subscriptions

want to cancel my subscriptions based on the airtime is being increased, when I have a set price on my contract. this is a breach on my contract.

Floki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I have paid bill and my phone is still restricted 

Fayetemiz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Balance

I have a large credit balance on my PAYG account. If I transferred to pay monthly, can this credit balance be used to make the monthly payments? If not, in which circumstances would the credit balance be used rather than taking money from my bank acc...

david8302 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bills online

Does anyone know if it’s possible to see past itemised bills online for my account

JoNana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount code

Hi, so yesterday I changed over to a new phone which is now under my name instead of my parents so I am now paying for it, however I have a discount code from UNiDAYS which I can use to get money off my monthly payment but I don’t know where to put t...

Erin3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Understanding my bill history

I need someone to explain to me what tariff I'm on and when it will end

Ali15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos