Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

02 failed to receipt in returned phone. Over 16 months later they stuck a default on my credit file

Phone was returned to o2 in Nov2020. O2 failed to receipt it correctly. 16 months later out of blue they stick a default in my credit record. I was buying the house from my landlord, Halifax pulled the mortgage offer and landlord kicked me out to put...

SweetG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overcharged for additional number

Hello everyone, I added a new contract to my account a few days ago (So, now have 2 phones on same account). I've just received my new bill (covering 25 June-25 July) First of all, O2 have charged me a full month for the 2nd number (although I only r...

Dan251 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit

Hi I would like to ask why I have 2 direct payments from nime bank account

Misa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just upgraded my phone but I have ordered the wrong phone can I correct this?

Gw1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone contract to replace Sim only contract

I need to speak to a human as these online chats take forever ! any tel nos? need to make sure old contract is cancelled. Made 5 attempts already

Peo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi where is my order please its expected today 

Resolved! Cancelling

Hi I want to cancel my contact with you & how do I stop my Apple Music payments?

Glyn3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Hi, my payments have changed and was wondering if i could change my monthly payments to the 7th of every months please.Many thanks,Abbie.

Abbie-7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contact

Hi I wanted to to cancel my contract but due to being abroad I cannot call the 02 helpline number.. I have also lost my sim and have been trying to find a way to co tact urselves to cancel

Hassan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos