Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling

Hi I want to cancel my contact with you & how do I stop my Apple Music payments?

Glyn3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Hi, my payments have changed and was wondering if i could change my monthly payments to the 7th of every months please.Many thanks,Abbie.

Abbie-7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contact

Hi I wanted to to cancel my contract but due to being abroad I cannot call the 02 helpline number.. I have also lost my sim and have been trying to find a way to co tact urselves to cancel

Hassan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing payment date

I have looked online at how to change my billing and payment date for my contract but so far have been unable to get any answers. I tried the online chat but nobody replies for days does anyone know how?! There is no option to?

Resolved! Question regarding manual payment

Hello everyone, I want to make a manual payment to O2 and I'm asked what company or service I want to pay between O2(UK) LTD OR o2 mobile. Which one should I choose

Resolved! Monthly payments

Is it possible for me to pay off my monthly payments for my AirPod 3rd generations, As I will be moving abroad permanently at the end of the year. Ollie

Ollie04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting to CRAs

Hi, To my understanding, pay monthly sim only are reported to CRAs by O2. Has this changed to only reporting of adverse information? (ie missed payments)I've had a contract for a few months now and my account has not been reported to TU/EQ/EX. Thanks

inge4444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing incorrect

Hi, I have been charged £5 additional charges for last month for travelling to Greece but I got a txt from you saying that Greece was free for data. Please remove this charge

Resolved! Nothing Phone 1 - Out of Stock

I've placed an order to upgrade my aunts phone for her today, she chose what she wanted and sat with me while I ordered it for her. This one stood out for her because it lights up on the back and she's into all things bling lol. Me being me, I was tr...

Resolved! Cellular and 4g turned off

i complained 2 days ago about having weak to no signal and now my cellular and 4g have been turned off by o2 is there anything i can do?

Shaun592 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos