Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Account blocked

Hi all hopeing for some help or advice as im at a dead end i have a o2 sim only contract for a few months now no problem with it i added 2 phone contracts to my account on monday 1 got acceptedand one got declined no big deal the phone was due to get...

Resolved! Sms premium blocking how to unlock

If i enter a radio competition the sms will not send to a 5 digit number in the uk is this known as premium blocking.i am on a contract so i am at a loss why i cant enter can anybody help it would be most appreciated thanks

66paul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prime and Disney +

Why am I being charged for these two services in this months bill?

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

I am on holiday in Australia and have received a text from O2 informing me that I have access to unlimited minutes and texts and roaming data at no extra cost as one of my bolt on. It part of my deal. Can this be trusted?

Rab1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card discount

Hi. I have a contract with O2 as does my wife. How do I add my blue light card discount to the accounts? I was told I could in store

Bradders1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random charges to US number

I have just returned from a trip to the US recently and have discovered that there are 5 separate charges, each for £2.50 each to a number I have never called. In particular, I have 4 calls to 0012123172900 between 23:01 and 23:08 UK time, each lasti...

Vasileios by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-delivery by DPD

Phone ordered “next day” for delivery on Saturday.it arrived in Edinburgh depot on Saturday morning and has been advised there by DPD every day since. Except for a short period today DPD said getting ready to deliver. And then went back to “it’s at o...

Scotbox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Placed over a week ago...

Hey, So I placed an order on the 27th Sept, I've recieved the pre contract, loads of contractual PDFs etc, and an email saying "it's all go from our side" and that's it... I've been keeping an eye on my emails and the tracking but it's not even proce...

Moo90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos