Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cut of phone

Hi I was told my phone would be reconnected until the 5th of jan when I get paid but it looks like I’ve been cut of , please can you reconnect me

Resolved! Reduce monthly bill

Hi, I desperately need to reduce my monthly bill plan asap

Brighton1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audible

Does anyone know how to cancel an audible subscription I was given on switching to O2 but I no longer want. An email told me I could do it in my o2 but I cannot see anywhere to do it looks in tariffs etc the online help was useless, auto help didn’t ...

Mark1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0345 numbers

I'd like to ask you, My tariff plan includes 500 minutes calls. Are calls to 0345 and 0870 numbers included in the monthly allowance. If they are not included is there a tariff plan that includes calls to these numbers?

Rhino1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my sim only

I am currently on a standard rate for sim only and in no contract I want to cancel this as I’m purchasing a phone from another provider due to it costing less, can I cancel on the day or do you need more notice?.

LJT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly v big bundle

My son pointed out he was getting 40 GB of data and paying less than me and only got 30 GB and it seamed as his signal held out where mine broke off it looks as the big bundle gets more for less £

Boo-Boo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract: When will my first payment be made?

Hello guys first of all I do apologise just signing up now because I'm asking for an answer from you guys. I placed an order for my new phone that should come tommorrow. I was just wanting to ask when will my first payment be taken from my account. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confirmed upgrade, and current device and service stopped working before I have received new sim

I confirmed and upgrade today, and a few hours later my current sim and service stopped working, before I have received the new sim and new device. I have no bars of signal and no sign of network at all. I cannot even call O2 customer service as I ha...

Billy_b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Device Plans and Airtime

Hi, I am currently paying off an apple watch and iPhone 12 but wish to pay these both off now and cancel my airtime and I am wondering the best way to do this and if it is possible to do in an O2 Store as I have trouble talking to people on the phone...

KMIart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New application - Credit Check Referral

Hi, I have ordered a new phone and O2 contract via Mobile Phones Direct, and have been informed that my credit check has been referred and that I have to contact O2 on a premium number (0844 847 1425) and have my driving license and debit card to han...

MF87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos