Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reception issue's, whitley bay, nth tyneside

Hi everyone, is anyone else in this area experiencing reception issues, i have a Samsung s21 fe 5g, as i write this i have zero reception, data has just dropped from 4g to h, 02 claim good reception indoors and outdoors, phone calls are just about im...

Alig1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade phone not received

Good eveningJust wanted some advice if anyone can help?I upgraded a week ago and opted for click and collect to my local O2 shop.I tracked my parcel and it was delivered to the shop the next day with proof of signature.After not hearing anything abou...

Paulns18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Hi i recentley purchased my contract and apliked a 100 pound spend cap 

Chris54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract Early

Hi,Is it possible to cancel contract early if I'm not getting the services I pay for. I took out contract in November '22. I had 2GB data plan which I increased to 5GB In January. I am paying for the 5GB but still only getting 2GB. Reached 2 GB limit...

MN10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned defect phone and contract cancelled in 14 day period. Now forwarded on to debt collector

Last November I took out a new phone contract with O2, unfortunately the device turned out to be faulty and they gave me the option to have a replacement or end the contract as I was within the 14 day window. I opted to end the contract as I had lost...

Butcha003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How many characters in a text to international number?

I sent a relatively short text message to my sister in America. I was charged for three text messages at 48p each making a total charge of £1.44 for one message. Customer services said I had exceeded the limit for a single text message and I had been...

Spud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18+ site's blocked

HiMy settings have blocked me onto 18+ sites, why? I've turned it off, but won't let me save settings?

Resolved! Using phone in America

What are the options for using my iPhone 8 in America Florida 

Play by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly

I'm currently on a pay monthly contract that has ended..can I just order a new sim on and use my old number? Is the sim only package the same as a pay monthly contract

Naomi7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos