Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan Payment States Overdue but it’s not!!!

Hi I’m new to this not sure if I’m posting in the correct place. I’ve been with o2 for years always paid my bills on time, I’ve got direct debits set up and never had an issue until now. And I can’t seem to get an answer from anyone. I have two devic...

1111111111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order progress

I ordered a new phone on Monday 2/1/23 and I still haven’t received any updates I have received all of the legal documents etc and the order confirmation email. I have rang o2 customer service and spoken to someone on live chat and have been told tha...

Jdrew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deposit refund help

Hi allI paid a large deposit three months ago and kept up with payments, the deposit amount is now showing on my bill which is great.I have requested a refund yesterday 03/01/23 which seems ok.My question is realistically when would I see this? and s...

Resolved! 03333216022 a genuine O2 number?

I was called from this number regarding an upgrade after requesting a PAC code. They asked for payment over the phone for an early upgrade. Is this legit?

Steve25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New direct debit every month

I currently have 2 direct debits set up and active one for my device plan and one for airtime. Have just noticed that another 2 DD have been set up with my bank is it normal for new direct debits to be set up every month? I assumed that they would ju...

Kurtis654 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Term

Help please! I am currently in NZ for an extended stay. O2 have txtd me to tell me my minimum contract term has expired. However there is no link showing me where I can extend it, nor can I find one on their site, despite repeatedly looking. Their 20...

FiFiP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number hasn’t ported over

My old sim from a different provider has gone dead, but my number hasn’t ported over 臘‍help

RenG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to claim free gift

My wife has just upgraded to a samsung s 22. We are trying to find out how to claim the Chromebook 4

Ian1110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi. Had a nightmare this week replacing my lost phone. Finally got new phone and replacement sim. Activated via Customer services yesterday morning. Still not activated I rang as its been over 24 hrs. They said 02 has a major technical issue and that...

DawnR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos