Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Porting issues. Can't receive texts or connect to iMessage.

I just joined o2 last week and have had issues ever since my number was ported. Everything works apart from the fact that I can’t receive texts. I’ve tried in another phone, I’ve just resetting my network settings, I’ve tried replacing the sim and no...

IvanaE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air plan for Apple Ultra

Has anyone managed to get their airplan on their Ultra sorted?? I’ve been trying to get it fixed since beginning of Jan. I’m back to the code 08 error message again. I’ve been told numerous times someone will respond 3-5 days and yet I’m still waitin...

louise75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Non genuine camera - Apple iPhone 13 Pro 1TB - Poor customer service

Dear O2 ,I am writing to express my disappointment with the iPhone I purchased online from your company on a pay monthly contract back in April 2022. Upon receiving the device, I discovered that it is not a genuine Apple product. I straightaway conta...

K4m23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Switch Up

Hi All. I’m looking to take advantage of the O2 Switch Up I have on my account and am aware I need to go to store to do this. My question is will they ask for ID as I’m still waiting on my Driving License coming back to me after renewal. I’ve been wa...

cacaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

I called on the 21st of January telling you that I was very poorly & in hospital. We agreed that my payment could be delayed until the 26th January. I thought this payment would be taken automatically from my account. I have come out of hospital to f...

Rob1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why was I charged for Disney plus

I was told Disney plus was included in my new contract and wasn't given the option to remove it. Now I have a 7.99 charge on my bill for something I don't want.

Resolved! Delivery

Hi would like to track delivery for phone.‘I’m not able to do it on my account as it’s not working. Nadia

Resolved! Community Rewards

Hi, i got a community reward of 2.50 for December and another 2.50 for January, but I’ve never received the credits.

Rooney by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos