Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Almost no mobile data speed

I signed up to a 2 year contract with an iPhone 13 in September 2022. From day one, I've had almost no mobile signal. To the point where podcasts and songs will routinely stop several times to buffer and iMessages hardly ever send unless I'm connecte...

Resolved! Retuning AirPods Pro box opened

Does anyone know if I can return these if the box has been opened? I haven’t worn them I just opened the box to see how big and the shape the earbuds where. I do know with distance selling regulations I do have a right to a refund. I know that you ca...

CJ7943 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 customer

Hi I am a 02 customer but when trying to login to my account keeps saying contact us can you help me please thank you kind regards LEE HOLMES

Resolved! Loyalty discount

Added 4 new lines to my address and was told all will be eligible for a discount of 20%. So far nothing has been applied and getting nowhere with customer (no)services. O2 is slipping to very low levels of service.

andandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing issue.

Hello, I have been unable to pay my talk plan and device plan on one of my phones due to a 'Payment processing' error on the webpage, I haven't made a payment for it to process because this message is appearing all the time. multiple times I have cal...

Scuffers by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 purecard

It has been 3 months now since I renewed my contract and I still haven't received my £200 purecard. Is anyone else having this problem or is there something else I need to do to get it?

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canary Islands inclusive data roaming

Hello hope you are well, I have 25GB EU data roaming every month. Just wondering if Canary Islands is included for this? Or will I have to get an add-on? Many thanks

Vexxar444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Can I split my bill and pay next month? 

Rafi0119 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos