Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! My o2 bill

Hi there I would like to know why you have took a payment of £64 today when my bill isn’t due till 27th of this month

Resolved! No 4g in EU

My wife has iphone 11 on pay monthly sim. We are abroad in EU and she cannot connect to 4G. I use Samsung S20 fe 5g with no issues. Currently having to connect her phone via my mobile hotspot. Any ideas what I can do to resolve the issue?

Jim3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi I have lost my phone so I need a new SIM card replacement 

A77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hi I sent my phone away a few weeks ago to be fixed by phone 02 insurance I am wondering what the update is on my phone and when I will receive it back

Shaunna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay phone bill

Please I need help to pay my outstanding phone bill

St2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remaining balance for the device

Hello. I have a balance of payments on my phone loan of £ 599, can I pay off the balance in one payment?

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of Contract

My contract is due to end on 24th September. What will happen if I haven't upgraded/cancelled? Will I be changed at the same rate? My device will have been paid off by then. I don't know whether to stick with O2 on a 36 months contract, or I have see...

Resolved! Balance AirTime

Hello, on My balance it says -204£ airtime.I have to pay that money ? Or the money that I have as an upfront it automatically put towards my airtime balance?

Trefla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon Prime

Not sure why I getting charged £4.99 a month for Amazon Prime