Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switching tariffs...

My contract with O2 will expire in September this year but as I am going to Australia before then and will therefore not be using my UK phone I decided to downgrade my tariff so that at least for the next few months I will not be paying as much. Howe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ascend G300

Hi Guys and Gals Long story short I had my uninsured Contract phone stolen and decided to replace it with a Ascend G300. This is a Voderphone only phone but the good guys at voderphone sorted it out that I got a contract phone so when I put my O2 sim...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

Already on o2 sim only but want galaxy s3 mini whats the cheapest way of doing this want about 200 mins a month. Can i get some sort of discount for being existing customer?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel on Simplicity

I'm getting my contract renewed soon. I found the perfect tariff. On&On for Simplicity: £25/month, Unltd mins and texts, 2GB data. I see tons about Pay Monthly getting O2 Travel with cheap data, minutes and texts but I thought pay monthly and Simplic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speedy P&G

Just a quick comment, on Friday the 8th @ noon I rang 02 service to cancell my connection, when asked why I said I was going P&G. Oh no bother I was told they would sort it out. Sat the 9th 8am recieved new P& GG sim card new arrangement starts on th...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

logging in

I have trouble everytime I log in or try to, I chatted to customer services who could n't help, I asked for someone to ring me, thay did and I think its sorted thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I changed from pay as you go on 31/12/2012 to a monthly contract. I have just received an email for the second time to say my bill is ready, and to click a link to view it. However the link does not bring up a bill! It just takes me to the screen ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed sim and cant access myO2 any more

I have just got a pay monthly sim and followed te steps to change my number to my old pay as you go number whiched worked, but now when i try and access myO2 i keep getting "application error". help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos