Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

False Advertising....tut tut

I'm on simplicity and that's meant to have unlimited texts but i've just received a text from O2 stating i've got under 100 texts left and once that's gone i've gotta pay 12p a text! Any help..

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding details of my monthly account

I cannot get full details of my O2 monthly account - only Account Summary which gives my username and mobile phone number. Has anyone else had this problem or has anyone got any advice on how to sort out please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 - So frustrating

Hello, my name is Gary Wright. When I initially got my contract phone I was 17, as such I was unable to have the contract in my name. So my dad became the account holder. I am now 25 and every time I try to contact o2 I have issues with getting past ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! website says in stock live chat says out of stock

I have ordered a red and black blackberry 9360 on contract. For 2 days now the order has been processing then it was to be dispatched. When i ordered it the website said in stock and even today it still says in stock, however when i spoke to customer...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity Upgrade

Hi all, My father is on a simplicity contract with an old Nokia 6300, he's had it about 5 years and it's falling apart (literally held together by an elastic band!!) I keep nagging him to contact O2 to upgrade his phone but he's adament that he'll ha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity tariff for BlackBerry

Just changed my tariff to Simplicity, as needed to step down on my monthly charges and was happy with sticking with my phone bit longer-but... though I am connected to WiFi and have no problem browsing, I can not use my email or BBM-I'm getting the m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract to pay as you go

I currently have a contract which expires in November of this year. I have never really been happy with the tariff and want to get out of the contract before November. My local shop have said I can't swap to pay as you go before the contract expires ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed to Contract from Pay as You Go.

Hello - another one from an oldie (not quite as old as "Cleoriff" but only by a year!) I recently moved from PAYG to contract - no problems so far with the service. However, I have received an email from o2: Thanks for choosing O2.You can look at you...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how much data have i used?!

i was interested to see how much data i had used out of my monthly contract, but when i logged onto my02, there seemed to be two different figures for how much i have used. can any one tell me which is the correct one??!! i want to make sure i dont g...

Untitled55.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website is useless

And so is the o2 app! It never, ever lets me see my data useage so I have no idea if I'm close to the limit. And now the site just times out when I go to view a bill. My bill is 30p higher than usual, I was curious as to why but the site chugs along ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos