Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hello I recently changed to a pay monthly contract which is meant to be £26 a month. However my bill in Jan was £33.19 and in Feb it was £30.33. Why do i have extra charges? This seems excessive for what i use my mobile for. Natalie

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Straight to Forum?

Hi...does anyone know how I can get straight to this forum without going through the main O2 website? If I log onto website there doesn't seem to be a quick link shown that will get me here. At the moment I find it easier to go to my inbox where I ha...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim is not working

my replacement pay monthly is not registering on my phone any ideas and how do i get my phone unlocked to use anther sim in it cheers tom

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not working - still paying remaining contract...unsatisfied with service

My partner put my iphone through the washing machine in December 2012...I was hugely dependent on my iPhone and although I tried I was unable to fix it. My upgrade isn't due til May, I have continued to pay for a phone I do not use. Is there anything...

NUMBER56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hello my name is genelyn, ive made an online upgrade on 26/02 or 25/02 but i dont seem to see any confirmation that you received my request. thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When does BoltOn starts?

Hi all, i've got an O2 Pay & Go Go Go 500 Texts + 75 Mins + 100MB web and next to that a The Allrounder Web Bolt On. I received a SMS now stating that i've got 25MB left and after this i'll pay GBP1 a day for mobile web. However when i check my balan...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Please can someone tell me how the cancellation fees are worked out if I am not happy with my contract? I swear I was misquoted

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract (from PAYG)

Hi All...another couple of queries before I ring 202 today to 'activate my new contract' on my S3. I want to keep my old number from my existing Galaxy Y while using the S3...I know the S3 has a micro sim and apparently O2 will electronically transfe...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network error

why does it keep coming up when there is a strong signal a mate also has the same problem

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos