Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Been on 02 contrat for 3+ years - not eligible for upgrade??

I've been with O2 for 3+ years now, and my old Nokia X6 is in dire need of an upgrade. Yet when I go to the "Upgrade/Renew" tab on my account, I see this message: "We're sorry but you're not ready to upgrade just yet. You can upgrade from 16 March 20...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges for wifi

having removed my bolt on, i find i am being charged for using my wifi at home via my bt home hub. is this correct? web daily has now kicked in thankfully and have only been charged a max of £1.00 a day.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for a phone I don't have?

Morning all, received a new phone courtesy of 02 a few weeks ago. Great phone very happy with it. However originally I chose a different phone on a different tariff, ordered online to collect in my local 02 shop. A few days after ordering had a phone...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text and web - no free web??

This is the second month on text and web with my new phone (although tank had it on an old phone before) (anniversary date is 20th of month) and although I have topped up £10 well before the date I got a text from O2 on the day saying I had unlimited...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Cost

Can someone explain to me why O2 cannot match the upgrade price for an Iphone 5 on a £36 per month contract that Car Phone Warehouse can. Car Phone Warehouse price Free on O2, O2 best price £44.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A quick 'Text & Web' question.

I ordered a Text & Web sim the other day, have since received and transferred my old number across to it.my question is, is the text & web still going to be bolted onto the sim, or am I going to have to send the text to O2 to get it working? want to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused O2 Monthly Contract

Hi I currently have 2 x O2 monthly contracts and 3 x Pay-As-You-Go O2 sim cards which cover myself and the family and have been going for several years. My daughters O2 pay-as-you-go amounts are starting to rack up. It was almost £90 over the last 6 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos