Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New handset

I currently hold an 02 24 month contract but the handset was recently stolen, are there any deals,offers or pay monthly for a handset only, don't want to take out a new contract as im already paying 32 quid a month and cannot afford the fast track up...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Constant spam from O2

I am desperate to stop the O2 spam coming on my phone.I get 3-4 messages a day from O2 and there seems to be no way to stop them.I disabled the spam from my settings and it kept happening. I texted stop a few times. I called 2220 and updated my setti...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Destroyed my life "Refresh" beware

Firstly I've being with O2 for years and also worked indirectly for them as well though CPW so I've an understanding of the company and unfortunately a bit of complacency as well. Apart from the occasional hiccup (every day in our case, Newry store) ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G.....

Hey, I already have a HTC One 4G ready handset on the refresh contract.... How will i be able to change onto 4G.... Do i need another contract or does it just change over.....???? Many thanks All

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

rip off

Hi,I was an O2 customer for 7 years and it all started to go down hill when I moved in December 2012. O2 guarantee a G2 signal. I did not get it in my new flat. I was told by an O2 advisor that it is because of a maintainance, that they are sorry and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't opt out of ALLROUNDER from Montenegro

I'm in Montenegro and have been trying to call 2425 to opt out of my roaming before tomorrow but am told my calls are blocked when I dial. I'll be charged £6 for nothing tomorrow ifI don't get this right. Can anyone suggest anything?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! aaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!

I just wanted to have a rant i'm afraid :(. I bought a samsung galaxy ace 2 in november from the o2 shop on pay as you go then changed it to pay monthly sim in march. in april my phone started losing all sounds. The o2 guru fixed it twice then sent i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrage pay monthly contract

Hello, Does anyone know if you are able to upgrade when you have 11 months left out of your 24 months contract. I am off course looking to see if there any chance of doing that without paying any money. I am assuming no is your answer. Regards, Anam

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos