cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to have a rant i'm afraid :(. I bought a samsung galaxy ace 2 in november from the o2 shop on pay as you go then changed it to pay monthly sim in march. in april my phone started losing all sounds. The o2 guru fixed it twice then sent it away to be repaired. It lasted 8 days then was sent away again and i was assured i would receive a new phone. I got the old one back...which promptly stopped working again, making me late for work as my alarm didn't go off. I again returned it to the shop and after another frustrating week of using a crap phone got my new phone...which still had my calendar entries in it even though i had never synced it to google. The manager in the shop assured me it was different so off i went. Only for the same problem to return 20 days later. At this point i was told i would get a new phone (again) and certainly received a text next day saying i'd been offered a sony experia j which looked ok when i researched it. I collected it today....only to find it's a basic sony experia!!!! I am so disappointed and let down by o2 after having been a customer for over 8 years and having no problems. Any ideas on where i can go with this? I have emailed o2 complaints but needless to say i've had no reply!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You will get a reply from the complaint review service but quote around 7 working days.

You are entitled to a replacement phone of the same value or specs. Make customer service aware of you dissatisfaction, take names and dates of who you speak to and see what the crs say when they reply.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You will get a reply from the complaint review service but quote around 7 working days.

You are entitled to a replacement phone of the same value or specs. Make customer service aware of you dissatisfaction, take names and dates of who you speak to and see what the crs say when they reply.

Message 2 of 2