Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transferring number between two Pay&Go accounts

Hi,I bought new SIM card. Did a SIM swap to get my old number on new SIM card. Now I want to transfer that number from old Pay & Go account to my new Pay & Go account.Is it possible without closing older account? I'm not talking about linking differe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I have O2 travel on my phone which lets me make and receive phone calls for 50p then free for 60 minutes, but whilst I was away in July I was charged. How come

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No phone signal

I live in Manchester (fairly near the airport) and for a day now haven't been able to use the phone as a phone. I get "searching" and "No signal" and "Call Failed" if I try to ring out anyway. This isn't the first time this has happened - the service...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4G and Terrible Reception!!!

Hi I upgraded to 4G services on the day they where activated in Birmingham, I upgraded my plan to the 5GB data allowance costing me a big £15 extra on top of my already £27.00 per month plan. The price isn't my great concern, My great concern is with...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi, just got my Nokia lumia 620 phone today, i'm on pay monthly and this is my upgrade.Ican't get anything on it at all, it just says 'no service' . Ive put the micro sim in and managed to transfer 11 contacts via bluetooth and thats it!Can anyone he...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling my iphone?

I am on a 24 month contract and recently upgraded to an iphone 5, however i am struggling to make ends meet and need to sell my iphone to pay some bills - can i sell my phone and still keep my contract? i would buy a iphone 4 to use? would the phone ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Changes

Hi Guys This make end up as a stupid post, but i've been recieving conflicting information from O2 sources. At the moment I am looking to change to a 4G tariff from my current 3G one. If I look at this online in MyO2 it advises the change will take e...

Resolved! advance line rental?

Hi, wonder if anyone can assist please. I recently changed my iphone 4 to an iphone 5. My old monthly contract was for £21.99 and the new tarriff is £27 per month. For info I changed to the new tarriffmid-month but on the day the upgrade was availabl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos