Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Viewing my bill

I can't view my bill when I go online?There is nowhere on the menu that offers me that option. I log in to look at my bill as your email suggests but when I log in the message I get says: My O2 ProductsYou don't appear to have any valid products asso...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data outside of allowance on PAYG

I don't understand how this works. Last Friday O2 told me they'd given me 50 meg of data and took £1 from my PAYG balance. Is that data time limited or do I keep it until it's exhausted?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One not working

I have an HTC one which I have had since June and it constantly keeps loosing the network and fuses to make or receive calls, and when it does receive call it will cut off intermittently. Does anyone else have this problem. I have tried to contact O2...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites / Object Moved to here.

When I try to logon to manage my International Favourites I successfully receive a text with a verification code. When I enter the verification code I get to a page that says 'Object moved to here' and then the link brings me back to the verification...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get unlimited texts with pay and go?

I've been with 02 in Ireland for years, and have had the same pay plan for years - ie. top up by 20e whenever I felt like it and get free texts to any network for 30 days thereafter. Is it possible to get something similar here in the UK?I don't need...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find Annual Data usage

Hi, Although under My Account I can see the data usage for the current month, is there a way I can check the data usage over say a three month or annual period? My daughter has the £6 Blackberry Bolt-On, but tends to mainly use internet in the house ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data allowance

I am spending ridiculous amounts of money on data bolt ons pls could you tell me if there's a tariff I can change to with uunlimited data as it has to be cheaper than what I doing at the minuete .

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 off your 4G tariff

Does anyone know how this will work got the text the other day are they going to reduce the tariff price or apply a discount

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stop an allround bolt on

i have tried to stop a bolt on with no luck,when i do get to the right dept and says press one to cancel your bolt on, it then says that i am to close to my bill date,why are o2 trying to rip off there customers?????????????

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos