Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

bolt ons

im going to france tomorrow so bought a pay as u go sim so i could get a bolt on and get cheaper texts when abroad (so from abroad to uk ) cant find this option on bolt on. how can i do it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When a contract ends

Here's what i asked of o2 Customer "Service": yet again I have spoken to someone from O2 who said that my account no longer exists. I cancelled the account (GAVE NOTICE) months ago. Far in advance of the thirty days required and I am still getting bi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

my phone is due for an upgrade 3rd july this year, is there no way i could get an upgrade a couple of days early?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity 600, upgrade has no o2 to o2 mins

Hello, When trying to upgrade my exisiting contract, which has just ran out, I have noticed that the simplicity 600 mins, 500mb deal for 15.50 does not include free o2 to o2 minutes like it does for new customers. Could anyone explain this please. Mu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for free calls!

Hello. I have been charged for a call to an O2 number even though I have an O2 unlimited account. I have topped-up regularly so I struggle to understand. Thanks for the help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a problem with the upgrade/delivery procedure at the moment? The reason for this question is, i was due an upgrade on my conract on the 26th of this month so i proceeded with it, ever since i have been given the run...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock code??

please can someone tell me what the unlock code is for a tocco lite phone please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming Data charges

I Top Up £10, and then when it runs out I use the £10 credit, but recently I've noticed that when I recieve a text I'm being charged £1 and if I have a notification on Facebbok, I'm charged £1 even if I haven't read it, I have an iPhone, is this norm...

Uprading doesn't have same perks as new users for simplicity 600

Hello, When trying to upgrade my exisiting contract, which has just ran out, I have noticed that the simplicity 600 mins, 500mb deal for 15.50 does not include free o2 to o2 minutes like it does for new customers. Could anyone explain this please. Mu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Putting a limit on account

Hi, Is there a way to put a limit on a Pay Monthly account ? My daughter has gone over her limit by calling her friend onher mobile and I would like to make sure it doesn't happen again by setting a limit on the account - how do I go about this ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos