Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reset Data

i read somewhere on here that it's a good idea to reset your data the day before your new month starts, my new date is tomorrow so was just wondering how i reset data without deleting any apps/messages etc? many thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Tariff

so i can change my tariff from tomorrow i want to change to the £28 one which includes unlimited texts/calls and 2gb data (i think i can get that, with o2 refresh) and will i get charged for more than a month or anything?

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This Is Crazy

Ive been trying to contact a O2 customer service since 5.45pm and its now 7.40pm i give up...The lines are busy because of the iphone release so what are we as existing customers suppose to do just wait in line or call in couple of days times lolThis...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S5

Hi there I've just sent a text to my mate on my Galaxy S5 and it got to 1kg then it coverted to a MMS is it normal or is there something wrong with my phone.PS and when my mate got the message it come thought as a picture message.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage on iphone

Hi I got an iPhone six plus today and put new sim I but getting no network coverage...can anyone help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Limited Service" on my MF60

Hi there,I've bought an o2 hotspot (ZTE MF60) and a 1GB simplicity data plan and also added the o2 travel bolt on as I want to use this in France.I'm in Jersey and when I power on the MF60 I get a message about Limited Service. I can manually select ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 launch day @ o2 store

Hi all,A live agent just told me that I may be able to walk away with an iPhone 6 if I queue up on the launch day??I thought only Apple offered "limited" iPhones on the launch days on sim free.So if I do queue up say from 6am at my local o2, can I re...

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with transfer from contract that's ending to Pay As You Go

Hello, I'm a little confused with the process of tranferring to PAYG. My contract is ending next month on the 19th (according to the lady from customer services) even though it says the "renewal date" is the 22nd October 2014. Why would she say the 1...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! txt charges on Pay and Go, Go, Go

I'm on pay and go, go, go with 900+ txts available however, I have sent a couple of large(ish) txts lately, around 1 KB, and have been charged 35 pence er txt. Why would this be?Peter C

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos