Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Suspending an O2 contract

Hello, Can I suspend my contract? I would prefer to not cancel it. I am leaving the UK for 12 months for Australia, and when I get back I would like to use it again.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting an O2 number to a new O2 contract

Hi,My contract is due to expire in a month. I've seen better deals on O2 from another retailer. My question is if I were to get a new O2 contract from another retailer (for instance: Carphone warehouse), will I be able to move my existing O2 number t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

data usage

why am i being charged for data usage when i have a bolt on?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

Hi I want to upgrade my phone for the new sIII but as i have over 12 months left i have to pay 300 quid to upgrade plus the cost of the phone, been with the company for over 6 years and had only 3 phones, i understand there will be some costs involve...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill for new tarriff

just signed for £10.50 per month, 12 month contract dd, 28 06 12, had credit on my sim that has been transf , my 02 accnt says 1st bill due 12 07 12 , how can this b right ? my wife and i signed up so 1st bill shld b £21 provided we dont exeed our pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Roaming

If I opt of the new international service that's due to start 1 Jul, what are the costs of making and receiving calls and texts using he normal roaming? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!

I am currently abroad and trying to top up my credit on O2. This all goes smoothly until the end when a MSG comes up card cannot be used to top up more than two numbers in one month. Here is the issue. The card has not been used for any phone for way...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing from BB to another mobile on same tarriff

I've got a Blackberry Bold on a 24 month contract that still has another year to run. I've found the BB to be absolutely horrible and was wondering if I buy a second-hand mobile (iphone, Samsung, anything really!) can I use it on the same tarriff and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miss-selling or breach of Contract

Well, Here's the rant I've just submitted. If anyone cares to read through it and leave an opinion I'd be grateful. "Unfortunately I am in the position of expressing my bitter disappointment at the service received from O2. Having been a customer of ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos