Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Downgrade Tariff question

Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to lower your tariff? I signed up to a 24 month contract for £48 per month. However, I'm finding I don't use a lot of the benefits that come with this tariff. So I'm paying far more than I need to and obviously I'd ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM taking over 24 hours to activate

I ordered a SIM from O2 online which got lost in the post, and I'd already been charged for the contract. I explained this to my local O2 store and they deactivated the lost SIM and did a SIM Swap to a brand new SIM. This SIM has not yet activated an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data/ Intermittent data yet again

At which point does it become acceptable to ask for a refund/contract cancellation due to lack of service in one perticular spot? for over a year now, I have experienced poor data in a perticular location, and now realising that I can log in to statu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation of simplicity sim only plan

I wish to get out of the aforementioned early, because of divorce and debts which have come to life. This no is also being used for emotional blackmail, and harressment also. I am disabled, and cannot work, so cannot afford and cancellation fee I wou...

digger15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor service and communication

having received a text saying I was due an upgrade I went into my local Car Phone Warehouse to see. The guy rang O2. O2 said my number wasn't registered with them. As they had been billing me on that number for two years I knew it was a glitch. After...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Serious Complaint / Pathetic customer service and Lies.

I have not had internet coverage at my home or work address, I am paying for a 4g tariff within my contract and it is being wasted. I have been contacting about this issue since around the begining of december, i was told maitenence work was being ca...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very clever phishing email

I had an email through today supposedly from O2 advising me that I was due a refund.The email quotes my name, phone number, monthly tariff and date of birthIt has the O2 logo across it and the sign off address in SloughIT'S NOT A REAL O2 EMAIL - DO N...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bug in myO2 website costs me £10!

I have 4 different mobile phone accounts for the family that are all linked to the same account in myO2. I cancelled my auto top-up for one of the phone numbers yesterday as I had decided to transfer thatphone number over to a giffgaff account. But t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question on backing up contacts

how do I back up contacts on my mobile phoneI've mentioned this in passing quite some time ago att was going to do it by longhand ie with A4 ruled paper pad & gel pen but didn't get round to it & now not only do I have more contacts I just can't be a...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos