Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

"Previous Month" - When is Next Month?

HiI've been on the Pay & Go Original tariff for years and I am considering moving to Text & Call tariff because what few calls I do make are invariably made during the daytime in the week and the newer daytime rate is cheaper.The Text & Call T&Cs say...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time to upgrade handset but want to keep my existing tariff

I have a tariff that suits me perfectly, online 30 which I took out quite few years ago and when it's upgrade time I choose new handset and request no change to my tariff, basically just renewing the same one for another 18 months. This has never bee...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Replacement

Hi,My iPhone was recently stolen, so I had the SIM and Handset barred, and they said it would cost me £10 for a replacement SIM; however I've heard other people who had their phone stolen, weren't charged anything!What are peoples experiences in SIM ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to Silver Priority list..Confused

My O2 contract is due to run out on May 22nd...I know I can upgrade on April 22nd ish...however yesterday O2 text me saying I had been upgraded to the silver priority list and could upgrade a month early..... When I rang them they said I still can't ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

just been into shop again, intresting!!!

well iv just been to my 02 store, the manager has just told me that there sytems are working ok, and they can do upgrades, but have been told by head office, that they are not alowed to do instore upgrades untill the backlog is cleared, i think he le...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

email settings

I have a Nokia 6303 classic on O2 Pay & Go.Using the email client in the messaging section of the menu, I've been able to create settings for my O2 email account on my phone, and send and receive emails OK.But for my main email, which is a BT Yahoo a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade a 12 month contract

HelloI found out that I could upgrade my 12 month contract from today. I went into an O2 shop, and the assistant there said that I couldn't! I was told that 12 month cannot be upgraded. I could of course, change to an 18 month contract and then be ab...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from o2 pay & go to o2 simplicity?

Hey, not an o2 user but I'm planning on making the switch, 2 quick questions:1) I want to get on o2 simplicity but no site ever offers this with the phone I want. Is it possible to buy an o2 phone on a pay as you go deal then order the simplicity sim...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG 999-day Expiry?

My PAYG mobile was disconnected despite having made a call less than 180 days ago and when I contacted customer services they said that there was a 999-day expiry on topups as stated in section 7.1 of the PAYG terms & conditions. But there is no ment...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos