cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled by O2 yet money taken out of account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to order a new phone for my daughter's birthday next week and the order had no sooner gone thro' and the money taken from my account when I got an email saying the order was cancelled due to allocations of phones to my account. 

Now I have to wait 7-14 days for the money to be refunded into my bank account! they were very quick taking the money! Not so quick giving it back. 

So now I have no money and no phone.

Great. Thanks a lot O2. 

Where in the My Account pages does it say that the number of phones is limited to an account? 

Where does it say that they can take my money, yet be damned slow giving it back to me? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I don't know what's up with O2 just lately, but someone needs to to get a grip of things and shake them up a bit. It's all downhill at the moment.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do they do this, seen so many of these threads. If they aren't in stock, should be a notification right at the beginning, not after your money has been taken
Message 3 of 3