Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Media Messages not included under 'unlimited texts'

I was on Simplicity 20 (£20 pcm for 400 minutes, 1000 texts/messages) for almost 2.5 years, and media messages were always included. At the end of March, I saw online a new Simplicity contract was offering 600 minutes + unlimited texts (though I read...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

palm pre cracked screen

I have had my palm pre for just under two months. It has not been dropped or knocked but has developed a fan shaped crack starting in the middle bottom of the screen. It is not the top glass that is cracked but a layer underneath and so touch screen ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number isn't transferring to O2?

I called Vodafone, asked for my PAC Code and they gave it to me. The day following, I called O2 and asked to switch networks whilst holding onto my number.Yesterday I recieved a text saying my current network would go down at 10am, and O2 would be wo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will be saying goodbye to o2 once my contact is over

I have been with o2 for nearly 10 years and have never occured any problems with them.On 20.2.2010, my phone was disconnected due to an outstanding bill i was told. The women on the phone told me it was there mistake as my bill was not due til the 29...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card disconnected due to breach of pay as you go t&c

HiMy daughter is on o2 unlimited and tops up regularly every month. Yesterday her sim was disconnected while she still had £13 credit. After calling 02 customer services it was reconnected and she had to top up again £10 to get back on unlimited. We ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly

Why is it that when i changed my new o2 contract number to my old o2 pay as you go number, that it costs others to ring and text me when they have free texts and minutes to o2 numbers ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 number to new 02 sim

hi all my granny has dropped her 02 mobile down the toilet and she now needs a new 02 sim can i transfer her number and credit online :womanindifferent:

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me unlock my iPhone

Hi everyone. I'm looking a bit of assistance unlocking my pay as you go iPhone. I've been jumping through the O2 hoops but getting nowhere. I hope this isn't confusing and that someone has been through a similar experience.I've had an O2 Simplicity s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly Contract

My mobile contract ends in 2 days (on 6th May 2010). I have just decided I don't wish to continue with the contract. Can I ring up and cancel it on 5th May? I don't want them to carry it on because i will be stuck in the contract for another 24months...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos