Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disabled, cannot pay bill

Hello. In the past few months my disability has caused me to stop working and have fallen behind on my payments to O2 while waiting payments for disability living allowance. I informed customer services about waiting for benefits (from the DWP) in ea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arrival of letter informing of new tariff charges

I have just received a letter from O2 informing me of an increase to my monthly tariff from Feb 2013. I am on a 24 month contract so how much are they going to put this up for the remainder of my contract (another 19 months)? Surely if you sign up on...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Bolt On on pay monthly

Hi, If I buy the Iphone 5 on contract can I remove the data bolt on once I receive the phone???. I don't need the data as I have wifi at home and at work which is where i am 95% of the time. I can save a tenner a month on line rental by doing this Th...

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating a replacement SIM

Hi all, My partner recently had his phone stolen from him. He's reported it to o2, who have barred his old SIM and phone. Pretty fab so far. I've given him my old handset which I used to use - I left o2 recently but the handset was my own, so it shou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking numbers

i wondered if it was possible to block telephone numbers for incoming calls??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

my allowance shows 2 different values

Hi, On pay monthly all rounder blackberry bolt on. When I log in to find out what I've used the page says just 3.46mb, however if I go further in to the account in "my bill" and click on my allowance "what I've used" it shows 179mb. I have twice call...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Constant Signal Dropping Out?

Why has my signal suddenly gone rubbish? It was a full signal, then I had 2 days with signal dropping out all the time while O2 worked on a local mast and now my signal is appaling and dropping out constantly! I can't have a single conversation witho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff switching

Just wanted to know if I can switch from an O2 600 anytime to an O2 on and on tariff? Apparently I cannot do it from my online account, can anyone please help?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! looking to leave o2

Hi, I'm coming to the end of my contract with o2, I'm wondering what happens after I pay out my contract?I'd stay with o2 but iv seen a better deal with. A Different provider

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card registration failure

I'm looking for some advice - i had my number changed by o2 customer services this morning at 10.30am i expected to be without the use of the phone for a few hours as previous number changes have taken up to an hour to get thru - i do understand it m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos