Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Need Help Guys

Hi People,Heres my dilemma, I have a Samsung G800 and to be honest...Its crap, it keeps cutting out and turning off, I had the same problem with my samsung G600. I had to replace that one 4 times... Anyway, I'm 6 months into an 18 month contract on a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

changed terms without me being informed

I called up today to see about upgrading my phone soon (due 22 July).For past 4 or 5 years I've been on an 18 month contract, but able to upgrade after 12. Did last year, and specifically said can I upgrade after 12, to whch the answer was YES.Today ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading before end of contract

I'm 11 months in to my 18 month contract and have tried to drop my tariff a couple of times, my minimum spend to O2 a month is £52! It's generally around £65+.I went through the upgrade online process and seem to be able to upgrade but does this mean...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Termination Fee

Just for future reference, To cancel a contract early, Vodafone make you pay your total remaining monthly tariff less VAT and then give you a further discount of 25% if you take out another contract with them on a different handset.e.g. To make it si...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 - included browsing with contracts? How much?

OK I am getting charged stupidly for just looking at a few news feeds and maybe look up football results once a day, so I was looking at the different tariffs O2 do - and exactly where does it say what the allowance for browsing is?? Sure you can see...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robbers

My contract was up in may, o2 continued to take payment (after 30 days notice). I rang customer services," sorry sir it is all sorted, problem between different departments."No problem in june "you owe us nothing sir". Well rid of that lot i thought,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

do i need a pac code?

if i change from a o2 online contract to an o2 contract from a 3rd party (eg mobiles.co.uk) do i need a pac from o2 cs or will it just change over from one to the other

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

12 Month Simplicity Query

Right before I contact CS and get various answers on different days! I thought I'd ask here first.So.....I'm currently on a 12 month Simplicity which expires Feb 2010, at the end of this time does my allowance revert to the normal £20 Simplicity (600...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Bolt ON

Is anyone aware that if you take this bolt on and any number you try adding is a Carphone Warehouse O2 number you can not add it, this has resulted in numerous calls to O2.They have said that If I called the CPW they would transfer the O2 CPW contrac...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos