Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlock O2

HelloI've just purchased a pay as u go mobile phone from o2 online and wanted to know how much would it cost to get it unlocked to?...Thanks in advance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do u take a bolt on off ur tariff?

Can't seem to get it off,when I ring 4444 it doesn't give me an option an have came on my O2 site an still can't do it...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle Help

Hi, I'm hoping someone can just clarify a few things in relatin to the O2 bundles as I am quite confused and can't seem to find any clear information to answer my questions..... My daughter bought me a new phone a few weeks ago, which included a £20 ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited texts and I am charged for them

i have unlimited texts but on my resent bill I found I have been charged for some texts, funny is that on same day I had free texts to that number! Person was abroad but it shouldn't matter as far as I know.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need some SIM Swap tips? Check out our video

Hi guys, The O2 Business team regularly create really useful articles about O2 and business tips in general. Well, today is no different, and they have created a lovely little SIM Swap guide. Check it out below: We'll be adding any other useful O2 Gu...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text retreval

I need to retreve a text that I've deleted to prove my case in a court of law. I sent the text about 12 months ago but I'm not sure when it was deleted. I know that the police can use deleted texts in many cases so I assume that O2 have access to my ...

trekjock1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is my renewal date.

My contract with O2 is about to finish.I would like to change from O2 to BT.Apparently I can find my renewal date on MyO2.No I can't. I just want to have the number punted over to a new BT SIM at the end of the O2 contract, but I need to know when th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about my old o2 number

i lost my ol o2 sim.now i have a fresh o2 sim .i want my old number back on this new sim.what can i do now?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

call time empty

I still have  250 minutes of calls, why it showed call time empty

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos