Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

mycare Additional Information.....

Has anyone else who has ordered an iPhone had an e-mail from mycare asking for more information (proof of ID etc) and then been given a premium rate telephone number to call which you just sit on hold for over 5 minutes and get nowhere.I was given tw...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is a contract not a contract??

Phoned o2 to get 2 storm2 phones on 24 month £25 pm deal with phones free, gave details over phone re bank details etc was passed by credit check and told that they would be delivered by wed 12th.no phones came so phoned o2 again to be told that they...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling and texting from UK to another country

I can't seem to find any details on this on the O2 website anywhere. I can easily find what the costs are outside my tariff for UK to UK calls and texts. I can easily find out how much it costs to make and receive calls and texts whilst I'm actually ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing a phone in the middle of a contract

Hi there. I’m about 10 months in to an 18 month contract, and basically my phone is rubbish! I want a Blackberry, and appreciate I wouldn’t be able to upgrade until a month before my contract ends, but I can’t wait that long. Is it cheaper to cancel ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading early to iphone 3GS

Could someone confirm I will need to pay the remaining 4 months of my 18 month pay monthly contract before being eligible for an upgrade now?Currently on 'online talker 30' plan @ £30 pm and interested in an iphone 3GS, but current contract runs to S...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money incorrectly taken from balance

Hi,I recently switched SIM cards to a 3g enabled one. After I did this I called to have my number and tariff transferred over to my new SIM which was done.After this date I text 'TEXTANDWEB' to 21300 just to confirm I was on the correct tariff. I got...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry data plans on PAYG

Hi. I recently bought a BlackBerry Curve 8520, and was told by the store that O2 don't cover blackberry's. So I was forced to buy a new sim (I was on O2 before).Basically, I bought the Orange Data Plan in order to access most of the features on my de...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Simplicity Confusion

So I switched to the o2 simplicity deal earlier today so I could have unlimited texts for £5 instead of £10By switching to this deal, am I still paying the £10 from my Talkalot tarrif or from having gone on Simplicity, am I taken off that tarriff?Do ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost my job locked into contract

Hi allSo this is the deal , I am all for staying to complete your contractBut I have a 12 month contract at 23 pounds a month and the thing is That I can't get jsa as I have not paid enough ni contrabutions so I don't get thatAnd therefore I can't af...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling abroad, what does my tariff allow?

Dear Support,I am travelling to Germany for 10 days and I was wondering what is inclusive while I'm there?This is my tariff: O2 35 on iPhone 24 MonthI don't want to be making calls and come home to a monster bill. lolThanks!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos