Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pulling 2 accounts together in 'My 02'

I have a 'pay monthly' account for my 'media pad', but I also have a 'pay as you go' phone. How do I put my pay as you go phone into my account on here please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit change

I want to change the card/account that my monthly payments come out of - Do I have to do this through customer services over the phone, or can I do it online?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carrying over my old phone number

i recently set up a contract for a samsung galaxy 5s from my old iphone, and it was said my phone number would transfer over, can anyone tell me when this should happen? also if the network status is like a signal bar with a large "N" over it is an i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USING 02 REWARDS IN-STORE

I have seen a phone I like at my local 02 shop can I use my rewwards to pay for this. I have telephoned the store the phone is in stock but they cannot tell me over the phone if I can use my rewards to pay for it and I don't want a wasted journey.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharer Plans

Where can I get options and pricing details on Sharer plans. I have 6 family phones I would like to bring together ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

im due upgrade can you tell me if i do this can i get on different network as i want to get the phone for my daughter but shes with ee

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extremely poor customer service

Just had a month of the worst possible customer service from O2.Has anyone else noticed a steadying decline or is it just me that seems to get this ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

I have only been with O2 since May and they have shown how bad their customer service is, I either can never get through to someone or when I have I get cut off or someone that isn't helpful and just try's to fob me off and promises to call back and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant' Pay My Bill

Due to a redundancy, I am no longer in a position to pay my monthly O2 phone bills. Food, gas and electricity being more important!! I have called Customer Service this morning via my landline and tried to arrange a payment plan. Unfortunately, I got...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos