Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone says I have data left, o2 says I've used it up.

Guys. I have an iPhone 5 and every month I reset my Cellular Usage to keep an eye on my data. This month I have just had a text from o2 to say I've used all my data, and I'm now being restricted. I can purchase extra data (at an extortionate cost) sh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage in East Ayrshire

I have no coverage for my mobile phone last night or today on my HTC phone. Husband has had no coverage on his Blackberry either however now has a limited signal which drops in and out.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation fraud

I have just attempted to cancel my contract, was offered a 30 day, £21 unltd calls, unltd, texts and 1GB web deal. Was then asked to go to a site to sign up for this deal. However, pon the site it was £31 for the 30 day deal and £21 for a 12 month co...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of Broadband

To all you legal people out there... Having had o2 for a few years (since 2008) for home phone line and mobile phone - last Christmas (2012) I changed my Home Broadband from o2 standard to o2 unlimited as I wanted to make use of the Sky On Demand ser...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed to PAYG: Disaster

Decided not to upgrade and changed to PAYG. Received my new SIM and transferred my number but still have a few issues:1. Unable to use data. Phone is a galaxy S, if I switch on Data Network Mode I still can't connect to the internet.2. Can't access M...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting To WiFi Hotspots.

Hi, Does anybody know how I can connect to WiFi Hotspots on my iPhone 5 when I'm out and about? Also, is connecting to WiFi Hotspots safe? Thank you, Liam.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos