Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card for Moto G on PAYG.

Am I able to get a new sim card to fit my Moto G and keep the number I have from my old sim card? I've been using a Nokia 3110i and have recently upgraded my Moto G to the 3rd Gen Moto G, so now I am able to use the 'old' Moto G but as the sim cards ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2_Payments

Good afternoon, I keep receiving this text message and I would like you to check it out for me, I have contacted your call centre whom are not sure what it is. Although it might seem like a spam text, I can not see what the point of sending it is, an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled but still getting charged?

On the 30th of last month I cancelled my contract with o2, she said I just had to pay £15 to cancel it and then that was it. So I paid that over the phone and now have been billed this week for another £16, my phone contract never used to be £31 anyw...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service, Cant get in touch!

I got my bill, paid it on the 8th Oct, been cut off, payment has gone through my bank, and still cut off.I cant get in touch via live chat as its always busy, rung 202 and it just ends the call before it even rings.PLEASE HELP!

DarylGagg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing confusion

Ok, so i am now totally confused. 24 months ago i took out a pay monthly contract with o2 to buy a Samsung Galaxy S4. I have been paying around £38 a month since which was to cover price of phone and get my call time/text/data tariff. Last month the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi there I've tried to upgrade multiple times through the online chat gurus, but have been disconnected each time at the final moment. I was recently talking to Vinayak and I wanted to proceed with the deal he offered me. Please could he be in touch,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

E2save

I had numerous cold calls from a company calling themseves onward o2 regarding the renewall of my o2 mobile phone contract. Thinking the calls were from o2 I agreed to a new sim only contract which reduced my monthly tariff to £13.50. It transpired t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades on poor credit score

I'm nearing the end of my contract & eyeing the deals out there, however I've recently discovered I have a poor credit rating. I've been an O2 contract holder since 2006 & never missed payment but am now worried about my chances of getting an upgrade...

cy8rm4n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

order in which Bolt ons and bundles are used

OK so I have a big bundle 1gb with 500mb extra under the current 50% extra promotion last month I went over my bundle so bought 1gb data (the works 1gb bolt on) I used some of this this up before my anniversary date and currently have 657Mb left a qu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos